Tuesday 3 May 2011

Back form Italy

 Off to Italy for Easter to be greeted by the spring flower collections. Weather not really as good as at home but pleasant warm and, even if a little overcast, good for walking and sitting reading the 3 novels I read. I really feel as if I have had a break if I get reading time.
 One of the good things about Italy is the sight of the men in most town square who take time to put the world to rights and have a good natter.             ( Usually whilst the women folk  are off doing the shopping)
Time to spend with family and friends.  Kate the daughter of our good friends Jen and Pete was celebrating becoming 30. As usual good food, good company and much laughter.( Slimming World here I come because I know I have let the diet loose on a landslide I need to get back on the straight and narrow.) Isn't that what holidays are about? I will share some creative stuff once the washing pile is down to a reasonable height!

No comments:

Post a Comment