Thursday 24 February 2011

Hello again friends

As I said earlier I am hoping to update my blog weekly. Tjis week I was at my monthly crop/craft group. We are a happy group that spend as much time laughing and chatting as we do crafting. We spent some time creating shadow box pictures. I had more of a play when i got home and produced the butterfly box.
I will just share a card with you.This is what we based our shadow boxes at the group. By putting it in a shadow box means that the special cards we produce can be kept and displayed. Don't you think this is a good pressie for a new home?
 See you next week.
 Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. The both look fab, and as you say make great gifts I must get mine on my blog I need more boxes I love the butterfly one as well, and the three tiny butterflies in the corner just finish it off perfectly

    ReplyDelete